Re: mopar rubber versus replacements

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadtaFbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

> what might be the price difference between going to the local mopar
> dealer for official hoses and belts versus the  auto parts store?
>    neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

 Mopar, and all the other major manufacturers, buy their parts from the
cheapest, most reliable sources possible. They make the most money on
replacement parts profit wise, than on the original sale of any vehicle.
If this wasn't true, you could build a car from the parts counter for
less money than it costs to buy one off the lot. I would think that,
unless you are concerned with warranty repairs, aftermarket parts would
either be much cheaper, or better quality than dealer available at the
same cost.  But it's your money, spend it where you feel it best.   Tom
in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
caadslIbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.