Wanted: 892/893 Torsion bars (.87")

after buying a futzed up set of bars from a guy on moparts, I'll see
if anyone out here has some.  They came stock in 318s with A/C or 340s
without.  They have the MP numbers 892/3 stamped on the right and left
bars respectively.  I'd be very happy to get them out of your garage
if you have upgraded (assuming they aren't damaged like the ones I
got!).  If you want to see the ones I just got that were not quite
"fine" check out: http://tinyurl.com/8laav

Don't look so useable to me ;-)

MJ

--