Subject: 1964 Chrysler Imperial Convertible
From:    "Jerry C" <jerryck2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:    Tue, May 10, 2005 10:39 am
-------------------------------------

Hi there,

I recently received from my fathers estate and car collection a 1964
Chrysler Imperial Convertible. It was purchased at a Las Vegas auction
about 5 years ago and shows a Riverside, California registration before
that. From its condition, it reflects its origin.

This car seems to have all the power toys along with auto pilot (cruise
control), remote control mirror, power seats, power windows, trip
odometer, A/C, power antennae , power top, push button transmission
shift, factory AM/FM Radio, etc......

As I said, this California body shows its origin. I see a extremely
solid car from top to bottom. Straight as an arrow and a "can't wait to
open at the shows" trunk and engine compartment.  The 413ci. 340 HP
engine runs quiet and smooth.

And the real standout aspect of this vehicle is the fact that there were
only 922 convertibles built in 1964. You can't wax that, it stand on its
own. I have to believe there are only a fraction of those 922 left.

After viewing many Chrysler websites and the many beautiful Imperials
out there, I thought the appreciation for a vehicle like this may exist
in your club or in a friend of the club.

I will be shortly putting the car on the market but I thought it might
be a good idea to offer it to the special Imperial enthusiasts out there
first.

Feel free to forward this to anyone. I know there is someone out there
who is looking for this vehicle!

I have many pictures but will only attach one at this time. [Note -
picture not attached in Topica.]  I will also be more than happy to talk
with anyone interested. They need only to email me back with there
serious interest of this great vehicle.

A great alternative to a ground-up restoration. And just as much fun!

Thank you for your time!

Jerry Cwick
Glen Ellyn, Illinois

jerryck2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Help us support US Troops ? Just Register Here.
caadtaMbOyW3Nf/Permission Data

----

bOyW3N.