RE: Good source for rear leaf springs?

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadtaGbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Jim,

Yes I have done it, and I am in the middle of doing it now.
The real trick here is to understand that it does not matter
where the box lines up, except for a couple of  measurements.

It is important that you get the box the same distance one each
side, and in the middle of the frame. It is also important to make sure the
eye bolt hole for the springs is forward enough in the box for
the springs to clear the back of the box. I am attaching a good
link, it is on an A body, but the kit is the same except that the
B Bodies have bigger shackles. If you have any questions, just
send me a private email.

http://www.bigblockdart.com/springs/springs.shtml

Earl
earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-

Speaking of springs ... has anyone installed the repositioning kit from
Mopar to move the hangers in?  Any tricks or tips that you can pass?

Regards,

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

Bob Inscoe wrote:

> Menko,
>
> Be sure to check out http://www.espo.com
>
> --
> Bob in WV

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadwPbbV1hOjf/ProductTestPanel

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.