From: Gerry Peters <gpeters35@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1965 Barracuda 4 speed
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 05:51:50 -0500

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadwPbbWhUHTa/ProductTestPanel

nope /came out in 1971/ mainly in furys and polaras as a step up from the 318

Didn't the 360 come out in mid 1973?

Subject 1965 Barracuda 4 speed

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP. Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply. caadvf5bOMgnMa/Nexiderm -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's, I hate to bother you again, but will a 1971 360 fit into a 65
used to be V-8, 4-speed trans., and what is it worth in your alls opinion?

Don

Bob Fortson <bobt1885@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadwPhb7LJGya/ProductTestPanel

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5b7LJGyf/Nexiderm

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadwPhbOMgnMf/ProductTestPanel

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

-- [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bV7cR8f/Nexiderm

----

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadwPhbWhUHTf/ProductTestPanel

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this! caadwPhbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.