Re: 1965 Barracuda 4 speed

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadtaGbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

  Thanks Gary, I'll take it! My address is     60047Bybee rd  California Mo 65018

  Thanks a bunch Gary. I'll pay you back for the shipping charges.

  Don

"Gary B." <wedge65@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadwPbb7LJGya/ProductTestPanel

The factory weighted the converter and you can too. The Mopar Performance
Chassis book shows how much weight and where to weld it. If you need a
factory weight for a 360, I'm sure I have a extra that I have taken off of
a converter and you are welcome to it. Mother Mopar never weighted the flex
plate as far as I know. B & M did. To use the 360 converter on a 340 steel
crank, just cut the big weight off and you are ready to go.
Gary Bradshaw
Ft. Worth, Texas