Nice 426 Coronet at show

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadAcAbOyW3Na/GrocerySpree

Saw a very nice '65 Coronet 500 w/426 in it today.  All original.  Super
clean, very nice guy.  It was at our local show, Mopar Alley in Fremont,
CA.  Being able to see an original car was great, and I was able to
confirm a couple things that had puzzled me in the past.  The only
downside was that the car was originally from Maryland and had a layer
of under coating on it.  We're not used to that here in CA.  It extended
up around the fender wells and almost made the engine bay look like a
Chevy.  The owner swears that it was applied originally when purchased.
Do you east coasters really have to put up with that?  Seemed almost
like a Rhino bed lining spray.  Everything else about the car was
perfect, and I've seen a lot of '65 Coronets.
   TP

Tony Puig
Mountain View, CA
'65 Coronet 500 'vert
tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
caadAcqbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.