Re: faults - either electrical or logical (both?)

Re: faults - either electrical or logical (both?)

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadAcobOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:48:53 -0700 (PDT) William Cole
<maxieply1964@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I just replaced my neutral safety switch (new for $10.00 from
> AutoZone) on my 64 Sport Fury using the 3 prong switch. The middle
> prong is the ground. I have a newer trans in the car, a 66 I
> believe, and for some reason the car will only start in park and not
> neutral. Only good thing is it won't start in any gear also. Not
> sure why it won't work in neutral.

 Just curious?  Have you ever tried to hold the key in the start
position, and move your gear selector from reverse to second?  If there
was another place for the switch to make contact, you would find it
there. I have seen NSSes with different amounts of  the length of the
spring loaded center pin, must vary on applications.
Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadAclbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.