Re: B body parts

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

The guy just acted like a jerk.
I never bought anything because he refused to sell anything to me.
He really blindsided me.
Accused me of all kinds of stuff.
Said I ordered something from him and never sent him the money.
Now if that was true, and I never sent him money,as he claimed, would he ship it to me, first?
Is it an order if I never tell him I want it, and never send a dime?
The guy was really out in left field.
Cursed me out in the worst way.
Really pisses me off, when I haven't done anything,
I would encourage all to avoid this guy.
He just isn't stable.
If you do as i ask, please tell him that I said not to do business with him.
I'll have that satisfaction.

Jimmy

Thomas Schwartz wrote:

Hi Jimmy,

Did you file a fraud claim with the post office on
this guy?  (That is if he uses the US Post office).
If he doesn't send you all your stuff, then you
should...

Tomcat

--- Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had a very negative experience with this guy.His
name is Greg, and goes by Flame51.
He accused me of all kinds of stuff, and none of it
was warranted.
He ended up cussing me out and told me to never try
to buy anything from him again.
Be careful!

Jimmy