Signing off for a few weeks

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I'm leaving the list for a few weeks to prevent
overflow into my mailbox.  We're travelling to our new home in
California on Tuesday, and then its going to be a few weeks before we
have internet service at that address.  I *just* finished my engine
swap yesterday, with fine tuning to happen in california, but it can
atleast make it up to the trailer.   I'll be sure to send some pics
and stuff for everyone to see my little slant in action.  If you're
going to National Trails this weekend, the Cox Bros will most likely
have my 62 Lancer up there to show off some of the stuff they helped
me do.  The were kind enough to lend me space at their shop through
the swap and plenty of specialized tools and time to get the job done.
 They also ported and polished my head to help me get a little more
oomph outta my 225.  We'll see!

Anyway, just wanted to say goodbye for now.

Menko