oh geez, i am scrrewed again

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Oh man I went over again with my jack and flashlight to give that dang
361 car a really good exam- oh geez, talk about a solid survivor, I only
was able to locate one weak spot in the firewall, not very big, typical
cowl rot problems. but as far as up under the dash its dry as a bone,
and the back sides of the window troughs are solid as day one. That
little old lady was pretty careful with her Mopar.
   Man just when I thought I was getting my car life back to simple
   along comes a buy too good to pass up. I told him I wanted to think a
   couple days, he said he could go down to 2500, no lower.
   Maybe if I am lucky somebody will buy it in the next two days and
   things will go back to simple.Or maybe a tree  will fall on the car
   or something and i wont have to torture myself. Life as a junkie is
   pretty rough
      Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

--
                          love email again

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.