heres the number

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadzTWbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

   I am just giving myself a few days to think about it, i have the
   dough and it needs very very little work, but I just dont want to
   rush in half-cocked (WHICH i AM REAL GOOD AT) and get myself buried
   again.
    but likeI said i  did find a very small cowl rot spot and about the
    size of a penny and that whats making me pause too, if thers a penny
    spot visible the whole cowl  might be questionable so it might not
    be such a great deal.
   dont get me wrong shes nice but not perfect, the drivers seat is worn
   and the carpet under the heels is worn, and thers a few other
   "parking lot Walnuts" too, i mean it needs a paint job , I am sure
   its the original paint but because its white the oxidization doesnt
   show, white being pretty forgiving.
   I will let u guys know,
  well heck , no lets make it a fair fight, heres the number of the guy
  with the car,
    Phil Broussard,  541-461-0134, hes here in Eugene

     Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different?

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.