Re: those little arms,welll ahhhh ya? FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Re: those little arms,welll ahhhh ya? FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Well those struts basically replace the support of
having a "FULL" type bell housing,like a 727.. a 273 2
bbl should be ok but ya technically I would put em
on.. SORRY> Years ago in my 68 camaro SS RS I was
running a 402 and the turbo 400 broke feet before the
finish line. It also has, like I would call it, a 1/2
bell housing. Besides the mess it made what a mess it
made.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
DAVID

Yahoo! Mail