Re: Power Tour story

Hey Brian,

Isn't it amazing how cool most people are of the car
persuation, even when you don't have there brand of
car?  I had a similar experience at Hot August Nights
a few years back.  We had some gangs from Sacramento
causing trouble.  They messed with one guys car
(Shevvie) and ALL of the car owners came to his
rescue...  Most car guys are pretty cool and that's
what makes our hobby fun.

tomcat

, but a
> couple of folks that
> happened to stop by while we were working on the car
> came through.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com