From: "Sean Bolter" <bolterman@xxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:17 PM
Subject: 1972 440 questions

[AD removed for archives]
Testers Wanted!
Take online surveys, earn Amazon vouchers.
caadHvhb7fOBRa/MediaTransfer

I just picked up a 440 dirt cheap from a 1972 New Yorker, and have three
questions:

1.  It has a factory Holley carb.  Is this rare, or better than a
Carter?

2.  The carb has a thin rod above the choke that isn't connected to
anything, and just spins.  What is it for?

3.  There was a shiny metal "pillow" in the back, stuffed between the
intake and the valley gasket.  What is that for?

Thanks,

Sean Bolter

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHllb7fOBRf/Nexiderm

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHlnbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.