RE: unocal program

good reading, i was mostly interested in the resale
program, but after reading the reasons and realizing
it was really the gas companies who profitted by this,
it seems even sadder now.
this looks like a good example of the corporate
machine flexing its muscle through government to me.

my car towed a 70 duster back from so cal, to
wisconsin, and my purchase price was 2,850, i was just
trying to get an idea of how much he must have paid
for the car(s) to begin with, since he did have to
license it in california. (it also had new single
exhaust, for emmisions?)

thanks gary

tom
65 satellite

--- "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hum. EPA links got truncated on the last psot. Let's
> try this:

.epa.gov/aa/programs.nsf/0/f62a60fcda9a3b648525651c00506e3d?OpenDocument

> - EPA on Unocal

.gov/aa/tcmsitei.nsf/0/c2f7e1d6b69ece73852566de005579c1?OpenDocument#olr

> - EPA on scrappage & Unocal

.epa.gov/aa/programs.nsf/0/f62a60fcda9a3b648525651c00506e3d?OpenDocument

> > - EPA on Unocal

.gov/aa/tcmsitei.nsf/0/c2f7e1d6b69ece73852566de005579c1?OpenDocument#olr

> > - EPA on scrappage & Unocal
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Testers Wanted!
> Take online surveys, earn Amazon vouchers.

caadHvhbOgXg2f/MediaTransfer