From: "Gary B." <wedge65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: I don't hate ebay?

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCb6G6Rca/ProductTestPanel

  Most legit second chance offers go through ebay mail and it can't be sent
by someone else. So if it is through them it is probably legit. I have
bought and sold over 200 items over the last five years, with a 100%
positive feedback and the problems are very very few. I am honest up front
in my descriptions and stand behind what I sell. I don't know how someone
can blame ebay for the prices, they aren't bidding. It is the people who
have more money than sense that jack the prices up. If it is too high, walk
away.
  Also its kind of odd that when someone advertises here on our website of
something for sale, that no one will show any interest but then they will
wait 2 weeks and bid on the same item on ebay. Go figure.
  I love swap meets but can't walk them anymore and that just leaves places
like ebay and the internet to sell or buy parts for my projects. I don't
hate ebay but do hate some of the prices that parts are bid to. Sorry for
the long post.
Gary Bradshaw
Ft. Worth, Texas