RE: I hate eBay

[AD removed for archives]
caadMRTbOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Here, here, Jeff!  Real eBay nonsense that ticked me off:
1.  I bought a "HEMI PCV valve" (!) on eBay for $5.00, where the seller
wrote "buyer to pay actual USPS shipping charges ONLY."  After I won the
auction, he emailed me saying shipping would be $5.00.  I said, Huh? and
he replied he has a minimum shipping fee of $5.00.  HE SHOULD HAVE
STATED THAT IN THE AUCTION.  I gave in, and received the part in one of
those Kellogg mini cereal boxes, with a postage of $1.06.
2.  When I sell stuff, people get pissed at me for my CLEARLY STATED
shipping/handling charges.  Why argue with me AFTER you win?  I have yet
to profit one cent on this, and usually lose money.  It's at the point
where I now find myself bringing my item to the shipper before I even
list it, to try to accurately assess the shipping costs.

This is all just too much.  The bad part is, I don't even try selling
cheap stuff on eBay anymore, because the time and aggravation involved
aren't worth it.

Sean Bolter
1964 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadHk7bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.