RE: Surprise visit.

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbOyW3Na/Lottery Vault

Welcome back Dave!

You're right, one of the best benefits from the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail
List Clubhouse is the opportunity to get to meet fellow members in
person. Every member I've had the pleasure to meet in person has been a
great individual.

Glad to hear your '62 Valiant is back rollin' too.  :)

By the way, I urge more members to take the opportunity to get to gather
with fellow members.

The Mopar Nationals is a perfect opportunity to meet some Clubhouse
members, for example.

Hum, who had the Swap Meet space the Mopar Nationals? Maybe folks could
meet at that swap space?

Gary H.

Dave Mutchler wrote:

> I've been away from the list for several months. A couple of nights ago
> while coming from the Columbus airport I decided to stop in on a list
> member,Jeff Adams aka 'ledman'. My wife and I enjoyed the visit and
> seeing his project. He was very gracious considering we were unannounced
>
> and he was still sweating from mowing. He is the 2nd one from the list I
>
> have met. The other is Doug Cruser from St.Louis. I decided to log back
> on to this list b/c of our visit. Any one in the Fargo,ND area on this
> list who might be interested should look up my son and his cars ,below,
> for a little BS. He loves cars and is always ready to help work on or
> talk about them.
> Again, Thanks ,Jeff, for your hospitality.
> Dave,
> "DMUTCHLER@xxxxxxxxxx"
>
> Loudonville,OH
> "http://www.bright.net/~nett";
> "http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/rotisseriebydave.html";
> '62 Valiant(NO LONGER on rotiss)(now in Fargo,ND)
> '68 Cutlass convert. 442 clone w/455(now in Fargo,ND)
> '62 Skylark 215 4bbl
> '61 Special 215 2bbl(needs floors)
> '53 F600(soon,I hope)460/C6
> '63 Rambler Classic 770 2dr.sed.

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----