latest '62 to '65 Swap Meet listings

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbOyW3Na/CookieSurvey

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---

FOR SALE

For Sale 1964 Plymouth Fury 2dr. hardtop, factory 426 wedge, 4 speed,
rust free California car with original black plates, runs and drives
good, currently registered, currently has built up 400 engine, but comes
with correct 426 block also, 4.56 SureGrip rear, 15 x 8 steel wheels on
back, old 5 spoke M/T mags on front, inner fenders were cut for
fenderwell headers, still has fender tag, clean CA title, needs resto
$8,500.  alsrapidtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Alan 510-387-9467 /
510-638-7366.

---

1964 Dodge convertible for sale. Needs restoration but runs. Factory big
block car with original motor bucket seats center console. No cherry but
very restorable.  $3,600 located central Illinois call eve. 309-647-7600
ask for Larry

---

For sale: 1965 Plymouth Satellite, Original Owner (Family), 45,000
Miles, 383 Commando V8, 4 speed factory Hurst shifter, SureGrip,
Red with White vinyl roof, Red interior, bucket seats. All original
other than shocks and exhaust. Nothing ever disassembled. Original paint
faded a bit and nicked and scratched from my bike when I was a kid.
Perfect for an all original restoration, or leave as is.
$29,900 Actual photo's available upon request. David.Brekke@xxxxxxxxxx

---

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 2dr ht for sale, (roller minus interior,
eng/trans). Has title and very solid/straight California body (not
pretty, but solid).

1965 Dodge Coronet 440 4dr for sale - has lots of parts

1965 Dodge Coronet deluxe 4dr for sale - has nice sheet metal for
patches

1965 Dodge Coronet deluxe 4dr for sale - 273/3spd complete minus front
clip

1965 Plymouth Satellite 2dr ht for sale - very rusty, but has a lot of
parts still left

Cars are located in Southern Illinois.

Interested parties please email me at leonard.andrescavage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or
scuba1970@xxxxxxxxxxx

---

For Sale: 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 2dr. No engine or trans. Straight clean
95% rust free original car. All trim there, easy restoration on nice
car. Car is in NH. I have some pics. $2750. Please contact Mike at
fas141@xxxxxxxxxxxx or 781-317-0285

---

I have some Poly parts I am selling.  Here is the list:

Rebuilt heads: Has new intake and exhaust seats, new guides, new valves,
springs, locks, retainers, have been magnafluxed, decked, rocker arms
refaced: $450.00 Can ship via usps, as they are only 60 pounds a head.

Untouched 43,000 mile heads: could be bolted on and run, includes rocker
arms and shafts: $150

Polished aluminum finned valve covers: Paid $400, will take $325.00

2 oil pans, both painted, minimal dents: $35.00 Each

2 Timing covers, both painted, one has a chunk out of the area by the
seal, doesn't affect the seal: $25.00 each

1 set of '59 Exhaust manifolds, were sandblasted and painted, paint is
burning off, no choke stove flapper thing, all through bolts, no studs
to break: $75.00 for the pair

2-4 barrell induction set-up. Includes manifold that was shot blasted
and painted silver, 2 Edelbrocks, one 500 and one 650 that was jetted
down to a 500, progressive linkage, and a adjustment kit that includes
multiple rods and jets, as well as 2 6 inch chrome air cleaners: $575.00

Hot Heads adaptor for taking an early poly to a later small block
tranny. I have cut a section out of the bottom so that access to the
torque convertor bolts is possible. Believe me, it wasn't before! Paid
$350: $275.00

Rebuilt block: Warning, has had heating issue, buy at your own risk, I
think this is where the problem is, as nothing I have tried has solved
this problem! Does have a nice crank, original pistons, not overbored,
rods where honed, carries nice oil pressure, doesn't smoke, has a 264
duration cam with new lifters, new cam bearings, new timing chain:
$450.00 The block and crank are '59 vintage.
I may separate the block for anyone who is interested if I don't sell it
whole.

Prices may be negotiable. Doesn't hurt to ask... Trades to be
considered: LA 4 barrell intake, LA headers, preferably chrome or
coated, others may be considered.

Mike -- safetymike1977@xxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.