Help, Is a '65 Ply and '64 Dodge 330 cowl the same?

Help, Is a '65 Ply and '64 Dodge 330 cowl the same?

With the help of a fellow listmember I have found a
replacement cowl for my '64 Dodge 2-dr post, I think.

His is off a '65 Ply and it looks the about the same,
except by the drivers side at the firewall the Ply has
a small raised hump. Does anyone know for sure that
are the same and does a 2-dr or 4 dr hT or sedan
differ. Is there anyone out there who has  both to
compare for me. My car is in the body shop and need a
cowl. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Don Carson
'64 Dodge 330 post