Hello everyone.

I'm back.  We are finally settled in to our new house in Michigan.  Had
a great trip down from Alaska.

Anyhow - I've still got a lot of stuff available off of the '64 Polara
500 that I had in Alaska.  I have a master list - please email me
directly at sixtyfourmopar@xxxxxxxxx and I'll get you a copy.  I have
pictures of everything.  Trim, grille, lots of goodies.

Lance - if you are reading this - I never heard back from you about the
part you bought.  Let me know!

Regards,
Andy

Yahoo! Mail