Re: wildcat trip/advice/off topic

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbOyW3Na/CookieSurvey

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:31:47 -0600 Earl Helm <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> [AD removed for archives]
> caadOvHb7uTYYa/Nexiderm
>
> Well, we all know you have 5K in your pocket........ Can you say
> "Go for it"
>
>   auto car as a parts car. 5000 dollars for both . Both have
> legitimate
>   titles.
>    my idea is to restore the four speed car  for myself and  take
> the
>    other one and either sell it for funds or make a whole nuther car
> out
>    of it.
>    does this sound like the dream of a madman? too big of a project?
>    wuld that four speed car be a good investment or not considering
> the
>    numbers matching engine is gone?

 If you're not careful, you will end up with "northwest weirdo's, bits
and pieces collection, and museum of half done and changed my mind
mopars"  printed on your mailbox!  It's only yard art- up to a point.
Tom in Dallas
 Just my opinion Again!

>   neal Zimmerman, eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.