Re: 65 Belvedere wipers and motor?

Don,

Thanks for the info.  The pivots and the arm I have are both push on,
which sounds like it's correct for 65..  But the pivots are
considerably larger in diameter than the hole in the arm.  So there's
two size flavors of push on.  Like I said, the a 5/8 socket just fits
over the pivot.  I'm looking for at least one arm (two's better) that
will fit the larger size.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco