One 1963 Grill and One Counterfeit Check

One 1963 Grill and One Counterfeit Check

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbOyW3Na/Lottery Vault

Hola

So I wrote this site stating my 63 le baron had been hit by the new driver up
the street.  I then decided to not keep the car and said that I wanted to
sell the seats.  A member stated they wanted the seats but to hold on to them for
now.  And I have.

Then I advertised I wanted to sell the front grill on the sites classified
section.   I recieved several requestings for the grill and I honored the first
on which was from:  janetoll20@xxxxxxxxxxxx  As I typed away I felt sumthin
was wrong and I told my wife I felt so.  My wife said the messege seemed OK and
to do it.  I gave them my banks address with out my account number and shortly
afterwards recieved a check for $ 3003.00 for just the grill.  When the bank
called about this Three Thousand dollar check I told them I felt this check
was not right.  The sender sent me an email asking when I was going to send the
grill.  My reply was that as soon as the bank said it is OK.  I now have this
check with a red lettered COUNTERFEIT across it.  AND, today I got another
email from janetoll20@xxxxxxxxxxx asking for their grill.  Even with this going
on I asked for an address.  We will see.  I just called the local cops for them
to look into this matter.

So There ....

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadOvHbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.