RE: One 1963 Grill and One Counterfeit Check

RE: One 1963 Grill and One Counterfeit Check

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Seems to be a lot of that going around.  I got an email from someone
claiming to be from London, in broken English mind you, that said he was
responding to my ad for my car (there is no ad ... as most of you know,
the friggin' thing is still practically a rolling shell).  Out of the
blue he "offered" me $30,000.  Just for fun, I told him I wouldn't take
anything less than $75,000 ... and he agreed!  Then I told him the money
had to be delivered to me in person, cash, in a brown paper bag, meeting
me behind my office in Detroit.  For some reason I never heard from him
again ... ;)

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

FltSgt@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hola
>
> So I wrote this site stating my 63 le baron had been hit by the new
> driver up
> the street.  I then decided to not keep the car and said that I wanted
> sell the seats.  A member stated they wanted the seats but to hold on to
> them for
> now.  And I have.
>
> Then I advertised I wanted to sell the front grill on the sites
> classified
> section.   I recieved several requestings for the grill and I honored
> the first
> on which was from:  janetoll20@xxxxxxxxxxxx  As I typed away I felt
> sumthin
> was wrong and I told my wife I felt so.  My wife said the messege seemed
> OK and
> to do it.  I gave them my banks address with out my account number and
> shortly
> afterwards recieved a check for $ 3003.00 for just the grill.  When the
> bank
> called about this Three Thousand dollar check I told them I felt this
> check
> was not right.  The sender sent me an email asking when I was going to
> send the
> grill.  My reply was that as soon as the bank said it is OK.  I now have
> this
> check with a red lettered COUNTERFEIT across it.  AND, today I got
> another
> email from janetoll20@xxxxxxxxxxx asking for their grill.  Even with
> this going
> on I asked for an address.  We will see.  I just called the local cops
> for them
> to look into this matter.
>
> So There ....
>
>                                        Rodger & Gabby
>                                        Colo Spgs
>
> '47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
> '62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
> '66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
> '70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
> '77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.