Re: 63 dodge custom 880..

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

The Custom 880 was introduced in January 1962 and was a 1962 Newport with a
1961 Dodge front clip, dash and interior.  Trim bits were taken from the
1960 DeSoto, 1961 New Yorker, 1962 Dart 440 and 1962 Polara 500.  In
reality, though, the 1962 Newport was a 1961 Polara with a Chrysler front
clip, dash, interior and new, finless rear quarters.

The 880 series was introduced for1963 and was a cheaper series - less chrome
and a less fancy interior.  Both the 880 and the Custom 880 were built in
1963 (with new front end and taillamps) and 1964 (new grille and revised
back end).

The 1965 Custom 880 was a totally new car based on the Chrysler's new C
body - a fancy Polara in reality.

As for production in 1963 :

880 :
4-door sedan - 7,197