Re: Call out to Poly Motor guys (help with kickdown linkage)

Re: Call out to Poly Motor guys (help with kickdown linkage)

fwiw, the lokar set-up is very easy to install and
adjust, looks a little better than the rods too.
my two cents

tom
65 satellite
www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo102001page2.html