RE: Mopar Nats link

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

That's the theme Gary. I was there Friday, took 2.5 hours to walk the
swap meet. They need a rest area at the end of each row so you can
recharge and get some water! I saw a 68 Charger with fresh 440, body was
ROUGH! Holes in the quarters, doors, fenders...$13,500! Saw a set of 64
Polara tail light panels, pitted and needing rechroming as most of them
do, guy was asking $895... rediculous... those are on ebay every week. I
watch ebay daily and think the prices are high, but I am always amazed
at the Nats's prices. Too many nice cars to see them all, too.
Jeff
Gary H. wrote:

> Good looking group Bill!  Some great Mopars in your club. Thanks to Don
> C. for the pictures and Bill &  "the Dons" for being able to show up &
> represent the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List. :-)
>
> So, anyone else who attended the Mopar Nationals like to comment on this
>
> year's show?
>
> Hot weather and increasingly big prices?  Is that the theme?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary H.
>
> bill parker wrote:
> >
> > List member Don Carson noted my invite to '62-'65 members to stop by our
> >

> > South Central Indiana Mopar Club cookout on Friday Night at the Days Inn
> >
> > and
> > joined us for supper along with his family.  He also took a group
> > picture of
> > our club members present.  I'm the very bald guy standing in the back
> > beside
> > my wife who is wearing a kind of orangish top, and our row is more or
> > less
> > in front of my Lemon Twist '72 Cuda.  Thanks Don especially for taking
> > the
> > group picture for us.  <snip>
>
> > http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-carson-moparnats2005.html

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.