Re: tire recommendation?

glad your just amusing yourself,
Don't do it! putting different wheels side to side could through your alignment off and cause uneven
tire ware. been there done that with some steel wheels that weren't that much different.
My experience anyway.
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>