To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: Headlights and bulbs

My only thoughts on changing out the headlights are,,,,,,,what is the
wattage on the new lamps, is it going to overload the old wiring? will you need to
install relays to handle the new load

dodger

---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

bOyW3N.