Re: Update RE: Passing the hat :-)

Gary, It would be an honor to wear one of those hats!
I'll send you something soon.
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
On Aug 28, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Gary H. wrote:
Thanks to all for the response for Clubhouse hats. I'm happy to be
associated with such a fine group of Mopar fans. :)

I did have two process hiccups. 1) The regular non-business Paypal
account I have does not accept credit cards. And 2) I did not remember
that "Paypal regular" has a limit of receiving $125 per month.
Donations for  6 hats @ $20 per donation each wiped out August's quota.
:-(

So I had to remove the Paypal link from the "Clubhouse hats" Web page.
Sorry for the mess up.

I did revise the
http://www.1962to1965mopar-clubhouse.ornocar.org/62-65clubhouse- hats.html

page to reflect the current situation.

If you already used plain Paypal to make a donation, I'll contact you
directly, probably on Monday or early in the week with a status report.
We'll work things out.

Thanks again for your support and friendship. I appreciate it! :-)

Regards,
Gary H.