From: "Dan McCormack" <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: Door hinge check arms (convertible door window)

[AD removed for archives]
caadOuabUYx5na/PC PowerScan

Don Hudson wrote:

> I just went out to check for an "arm check" on my 65 Coronet convert and
> think you'll find it's built in as part of the upper door hinge.
> Also shameless plug: My 65 Coronet 440 convert is for sale first to this
>
> list and then probably on eBay.

> I need for the right door on my 65 Coronet a check arm.  It appears to
> be missing from the passenger side.  It is a convertible and I am
> wondering what you would call it in the original Chrysler parts book.

I can't help you guys with your missing door check arms but since you
both own convertibles maybe you (or somebody) can help me. I need a
tinted passenger door window for my 63 Fury Convertible. According to
the interchange book it can come from any 62-65 B body convertible or a
62-63 B body 2 dr hardtop. I know I can have one cut from laminated
glass but that's what's in there now and it cracked. I'd like to find an
original tempered glass replacement if I can.

Thanks,

Dan, Hell hath no Fury, But I do!

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadOuobUYx5nf/911PaydayAdvance

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadOurbOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----