Re: Formal intro

[AD removed for archives]
caadUl2bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Hi Marcus,

Welcome to the clubhouse.  There are a lot of smart mopar people on this
list.  Its a good group of folks.

It sounds like you have a sweet car.
How long have you had it?
Have you taken it to the strip yet?
Have any pics?

:)

--Tom

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:49:48 -0700, "Marcus Hot Rod Edell"
<marcusedell@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Hi Everyone,
>  Marcus out in Fremont,Ca.which used to be home to the coolest Drag Strip
>  on
> the West Coast and Where Mopar guys shattered records..Anyways I'm 33
> years
> old as of This saturday the 3rd,and i finally bought one of my dream
> cars.An
> original 64 Fury 426 4 speed car.Its from the East Bay area here and is a
> 0
> rust car,body is exceptionally straight.its a minor resto project.It came
> with the correct 426 block,but it now runs a well built 400 Big
> Block,factory 4 speed,Sure grip 4.56:1.The car was ran at the track here
> in
> town back in the day.it still has its driveshaft safety loop.there are
> holes
> in the floor where they had a roll bar.the factory color was a dark
> turquoise with matching interior.someone had painted the dash at one
> time,PANTHER PINK!! lol!!and dyed the panels black!Car runs excellent as
> is.Also the inner fender wells have been cut for some headers,in which
> I'm
> on the hunt for.As I write this I'm sitting two feet from the car where i
> just finished gutting out the interior.I'm going to go with the max
> wedge,hemi interior with A 100 van seats etc from Gary Ball.Same original
> color inside and out.I raised the front end up and its staying like
> that.8.20 M/T's in the rear,Maybe the stock steel  wheel in the back with
> the torque thrusts it has on the front now.I'm going to be askin alot of
> questions here..so bear with me...Thanks Marcus Edell ,Fremont,Ca

Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Las Vegas, NV

--

[AD removed for archives]
Take our Nationwide Pringles Survey. Receive a Free* Restaurant

----

bOyW3N.