From: April Kauffman <april_kauffmans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 31, 2005 12:57:13 AM PDT
To: Schuyler Wrobel <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: payment terms

Hello=A0 ,
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Thanks for the mail ,I am ready to purchase the item f=
rom you=20
immediately=A0 , I want you to delete the ad from the website,i have a=
=20
reputable shipper that will take care of shipping from your end i want=
=20
to let you know i have an associate in the state that is paying me a=20
sum of $2,500, i will instruct him to issue you an american cashier's=20
check on my behalf and as soon as check arrives, you hold out your=20
amount and send the difference to my shipper who will come for the=20
pick up in your place, i hope i can trust you for my balance? and also=
=20
I will need some information for pick up in your place i.e the actual=20
weight and exact dimension of the items and the pick-up location as=20
stated below:
Full Name ...
Home Address...
City......
State...
Zipcode..
Country...
Mobile phone number
await your reply asap

Schuyler Wrobel <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:April, Yes, the 64=20
Dodge taillight housing, including the lens and
chrome bezel, are still for sale.
You can have it all for $20.00 plus what ever the shipping=20
arrangements
are going to be.
I've attached a picture of the items for you to check out.
A cashier's check or money order is fine, made out to Schuyler Wrobel.
Let me know how and where you want it shipped and I'll come up with a
total for you.
unless you all ready have a good Idea on the shipping, just add it to
the $20.00.
I'm in the Los Angles area so figure shipping from there.
thanks
Schuyler
Schuyler V Wrobel (Artist & Illustrator)
1669 Hilliard Dr.
San Marino CA 91108

Tel. 626-286-9572

On Aug 30, 2005, at 2:46 AM, April Kauffman wrote:

> Hello,
> =A0 I 'm=A0 Mrs April Kauffman.I 'm interested in purchasing your ad
> item For Sale=A0=A0
> =A01964 Dodge taillight housing bucket
> if it is still available for sell.I 'll need to know the
> exact price you are giving it out to me.
> =A0 The arrangment for the pick up will be done by me as soon as the
> transaction is sealed by getting in touch with a shipping company to
> handled that asap.My method of payment is with a cashier's cheque
> that
> is drawn from a united state of america Bank.If this is okay with=20
you
> I want you
> to get back to me with your Name in Full,Contact address and Phone
> Number so that I can proceed with the Payment details.
> =A0 I 'll be awaiting your response.
> Thanks and Best of regards,
> Mrs April Kauffman.
> =A0

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
=
caadOuobOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- direc=
tly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as =
well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the =
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce t=
he total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  T=
hanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.=20

This email was sent to: =
arc.6265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx