'65 Marked down

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadVJ4bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I got an e-mail from a fellow who has a Dodge listed on the '62 - '65
Swap Page. Seems like you can get the whole car for the price of a big
block at a swap meet....

Gary H.

AD: 1965 Dodge Polara 4 door for sale.  Registered in Florida. Car
currently on Long Island, NY. Interior and exterior need a lot of work.
It runs. It can still pull stumps out! Original owner. Phone: 631
7271487    Price was $1000 - now price reduced to $400 OBO!   Need to
move the car. I just want it to have a good home, and I need the garage
space.

[AD removed for archives]
caadVJEbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan

----