Dr. Mopar under new ownership

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling! Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbOyW3Na/Home Valuation -------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I would let you guys know, the Dr. Mopar junk yard is now under new ownership. The original owner, Wendell, sold the yard to his ex-wife and her fiancé Glenn. The Austin area Mopar club got a chance to meet them last night. They are a very nice couple. Glenn is a car guy too. He is having to learn the ropes of the Mopar road though. In true can do style, he has picked 2 cars from the yard and begun to fix them up for himself. They plan to run the yard as a full business. On-line mostly and limited walk through traffic on Saturdays. Glenn said that they will return emails as quickly as they can. They are also trying to set up a computerized inventory.

http://drmopar.com

Dustin

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
www.geocities.com/hell_fish_65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadVJ4bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.