Re: Mr. G's

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling! Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbOyW3Na/Home Valuation -------------------------------------------------------------------

I've used him before, and the work was very good.
I'm just tired of using people that are as_holes, when there is an alternative.
But this time he wanted to argue that all the 65 Belvedere's and Satellites use exactly the same dash bezel, and they clearly do not.And then he screams that he doesn't work on gauges.
The paint scheme is different.
I would have thought he would have known that.
I had to tell him to be quiet and let me finish asking my question.

So I don't want to use someone that doesn't know how to treat people, and then send out the wrong part.
I've always recommended him to the group in the past, but I'll not do that again.
If he doesn't know how to act, and doesn't furnish the right part, why should I?
Then he tells me he doesn't work on gauges.
Like I don't already know that.

Jimmy

Gary B. wrote:

The owner of Mr. G's is a total jerk, but that total jerk puts out a good product. Some people complain about not getting their original part back,but I know they get a part as good as theirs was. He does a lot of exchanging to save us some time and if your core is not perfect he charges you extra to make it perfect before he starts. I live about three miles from his shop and have bought from him many, many times over the years and he has as good or better quality than anybody that I have seen. He doesn't mind charging for his show quality work and his attitude is not always good ( he's better away from the shop like at a swap meet), but I will always use him because he doesn't put out shoddy work. Just my $02 worth. Gary Bradshaw Ft. Worth, Texas

----- Original Message ----- From: "george smith" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>