RE: Sad day for the mopar world.

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad0PSbOyW3Na/Nationwide Survey

You, go, Ben Jr.!

Just keep in mind that sometimes things change, that's all.  I remember
a Hot Rod Magazine article in the early 80's that said "if you can stand
the looks (@%$$##), the older B bodies are a bargain" followed by a
picture of a row of sweet '62 - '66 cars that were going for $1500 or so

How many of us would take a half dozen at that price today?  Heck I've
got nearly $10K into mine already and it's still in freakin' boxes!

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

Ben Jr. Morgan wrote:

> Jim, I have $3500 in go fast parts here. But like I said before, I'm NOT
> gonna sell it. You don't need a title to race man.

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbOyW3Nf/Home Valuation

----

bOyW3N.