Re: HEADS up

Dodger...Mopar Muscle Mag. did a series on heads for
rb's...I downloaded it from their web site
http://moparmusclemagazine.com/techarticles/5115/ .

It basically says the 915 is the better performance
head of the three you named. They all have the 73.5 cc
chamber (the article says 78.5 cc ,but I think all
other casting info says 73.5 is right), 2.08 int. and
1.60 ex. valves. The exception is the 915 "Magnum"
head of 1967...it had a "throat cut and a bigger
(1.74) exh. valve. This was found only on 440 mag.
engines.
 If you have an endless supply of heads available the
452's are the consensus heads to modify...the article
and our own Don Dulmage say so...They are easier and
less expensive (need less porting) to get to big
numbers with after adding the 2.14 int. and 1.81 exh.
valves. I have just done all this on my Max wedge
clone.
Bob Fortson

--- Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Is your computer freezing up or slowing down?
> Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect
> your PC
> Take a 2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
> caadVJEbQmH9Ma/PC
> PowerScan

> getting ready to take a set of heads in to have
> larger valves  put in them,
> and am wondering if there is any difference between
> the 516, 200,  and 915 as
> far as flow charteristics if all three have the same
> size valves  installed in
> them
>
>                    dodger

> removed]
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
> No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
> Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!

caadVJ0bQmH9Mf/911PaydayAdvance

http://mail.yahoo.com