66 Plymouth Fury?

I'm really disappointed in you guys, it is the first
time that I can recall anyone posting something to
this list and someone not having some kind of comment
on it, good, bad or indifferent.
Any comment would have been accepted, I guess I just
asked about the wrong year? I guess all Mopars are not
created equal? LOL.
Either that or your silence means I should pass on it.
Thanks anyways.

Dennis

'04 Ram Hemi

Yahoo! for Good