Re: Make your '64 Dodge a movie star

Gary, here is some great pictures that one of the
members put on the list, this guy probably has tons of
pictures(film). I can't seem to contact the guy making
the movie, as it says my email is not set up properly?
Maybe you can pass it on to him?
Dennis

http://carpetperfect.com/catalog.html

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-hotrodgirlssavetheworld.html