American Hot Rod - Resend again

Sorry-the first post did not make it from Internet
Explorer-trying again with Firefox
---------------------------------------
Did anyone else catch the latest epsiode of American
Hot rod last night with the 63 B Body? First off, I
don't know why Boyd is so set on smoothing out the
firewall and the cowl with smooth sheet metal. It does
not do anything to improve the looks of the engine
compartment in my opinion since they are trying to
clone a MX Wedge (albeit with a Hemi).

The other thing I was amazed at was the amount of
bondo they were throwing on the roof. I didn't see the
first episode so I don't know what kind of condition
the car was in when they started. Did they dimple the
roof when sandblasting the car? Why didn't they
chemical strip it instead? It seems like there was 10
pounds of bondo which is sure to crack down the road.

I'm wondering what it would look like in the end. At
least they didn't throw a Chevy motor into it like
they do with every other car they build!

1964 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible 383

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/