Re: station wagon gas tank, weld in pickup bung?

Re: station wagon gas tank, weld in pickup bung?

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show!
caad3QabOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

The new sending units with 3/8" fuel line are very reasonable. I would suggest replacing the sending unit and being done with it. I made the change to 3/8" on my 63 Sport Fury. I also purchased a complete new 3/8" fuel line properly bent for the car.

If you have an interest I can look back in my receipts and see who I bought the parts from.

Dennis C.