RE: American Hot Rod

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Na/LightFrog

Well, you see Charlie Hutton, the paint guy, left a few months ago. He
was on Overhaulin a few weeks ago working for Chip. Ever notice there's
a 56-57 Chrysler in the background of Boyd's shop that never seems to
get outta primer?
Jeff
Sean B wrote:

> About this show:
>
> 1.  Look at all the cars in progress around his shop.  He must employ
> several crews.  The clowns we see on T.V. can't be his best
> people--except possibly the painters.  Notice also that he farms out the
>
> upholstery.
>
> 2.  He charges a fortune.  What man with a brain would hire him after
> watching these incompetents on T.V.?
>
> 3.  Therefore, I'm betting Boyd says something like this in the real
> world:  "Look, that crew is for the drama show.  Come to the shop and
> let me introduce you to the real team, that will build your car."
>
> These are just my guesses.  Further, I know the guys on American Chopper
>
> make so much from their T.V. show and merchandising, that they don't
> ever again have to sell a bike.  Maybe Boyd's that way now.
>
> Oh, I do think Boyd's an ass, and Duane needs a good ol' fashioned
> beatin'.

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caad32RbOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.