RE: Boyd

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad3PYbOyW3Na/Superb Rewards

Boyd fired Mike after he found out that he did some work for Foose.

Jim Altemose wrote:

> Funny thing.  I watched a show on TLC the other night with Chip Foose.
>  They were showing the water-jet machine that blasts out the custom
> wheels, and it was being operated by Mike, the guy from Boyd who does
> all the 3D layout and such.  He was wearing a Foose had and shirt.
> Guess he got tired of working for Boyd like everyone else.
>
> - Jim
> Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
> '63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

[AD removed for archives]
Technology Made Easy so you can Enjoy Your Technology!
Help with PCs, iPods, network & much more. Industry Leader.
caad3QVbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.