From: Gary F. <gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wagon

Well, I added one more to the collection today. I
bought a 64 Savoy wagon today in Northern Oklahoma.
I'd seen
it before but I caught the owner today. It's a 318
standard driver with power steering and air
conditioning. It would  be a good tow vehicle for the
Savoy post car and I've always wanted a wagon..

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album?.dir=/e4c4&.src=ph

    Gary

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caad6r9bOyW3Nf/Your opinion

----

bOyW3N.