From: Earl Helm <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:14:04 -0600
Subject: RE: Overdrive tranny

 [AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad3PYbQhKPxa/Superb Rewards

Doug,

You make a great point about the old days and originality with the
Get r dun attitude. Some times combos that guys put together because
that is the parts they had laying around, or could get to fit into their
budget
are just cool, because they are different. Our engineering firm works with
many clients putting together kit cars, and new concepts. Yesterday I was
working with a group making a 69 Camaro out of a 2002 Camaro. Of course
it has the new crate motor, big wheels etc. They are going to offer it as
a kit. They think it is really cool. I just think it is another cookie
cutter kit.
I would rather see anything different. But that is just my taste. I like the

guys with the get r dun attitude and odd ball combos. I guess that is why
I look forward to the Salt Flats every year. I am always blown away with
some of the combos you see there each year.

By the way I was not dumping on the 700R4, just offering another option.

Earl