11" Bellhousing for sale or trade

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyW3Na/Your opinion

11" bellhousing from a 69 Charger. Casting number ends in 2626. This is
for an 11" clutch, 143 tooth flywheel. OE on HP 440 car. Will work for
hemi and 383 with correct flywheel. Hard item to come across, most are
10.5". This uses a slightly larger clutch diameter.

I do believe that the 426 hemi's had a different casting number, but
used a 143 tooth flywheel. Some hemi's used a direct drive starter as
well, but I believe that set up used yet another bellhousing.

This isnt an OE 426 hemi bellhousing, but if you dont have the OEM unit,
this will work with the 143 tooth 8 bolt flywheel

No cracks welds, or stripped threads. Unit has been cleaned, shot
blasted, primed and painted.

Email me off list for pics/price at ntoleranse@xxxxxxxxx

Will trade for BB mopar scattershield w/block plate.

Doc.

[AD removed for archives]
caaeatrbOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan

----