From: ntolerance
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:22 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: vertigate shifter?

[AD removed for archives]
MAKE NEW FRIENDS, MEET POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS, FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
IT'S EASY, IT'S FUN! AND BEST OF ALL, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
caaeatFbOlZxua/Friendsand.com

My personal preference is the Hurst super shifter III with the small arm
for reverse. Its very similiar to a competition plus, has internal
adjustable stops for the arms, but less complex, because reverse isnt
part of the main mechanism.

I have a competition plus now, but I am thinking about upgrading.

Doc.

Menko Johnson wrote:

> Thanks Paul, which do you like the best?  I am not going to be drag
> racing the car, and figured this must be what the design was for.  I
> think it would just be too much of a pita on a regular basis.  What do
> you think?
>
> MJ
>

> On 11/9/05, Paul Hamaday <phamaday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I had one. You pull the toggle up & forward for 1st,
> > straight back for 2nd, forward (& it would
> > automatically go down) for 3rd, straight back for
> > fourth. Good drag racing shifter.
> > I have the Jerico (Long) & also the Hurst version on
> > two 4-speeds that I currently own.
> > Hammer
> >

> > --- Menko Johnson <menkoj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey guys,
> > >
> > > has anyone heard of a 4 speed shifter called a
> > > "veritgate" or
> > > something like that?  Its by Mr. Gasket, and
> > > apparently has no
> > > side-to-side movement.  You push down for 1-2 and up
> > > for 3-4.  Just
> > > curious about it and how it drives, since I've never
> > > seen or even
> > > heard of such a thing.
> > > ]
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Menko
> > >
> > > --
> > > Menko Johnson
> > > menkoj@xxxxxxxxx
> > >

> > __________________________________
> > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
> >

> --
> Menko Johnson
> menkoj@xxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOlZxuf/Amazing phone

----

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.